22nd July 2015
Reduce return rates
- Our CAD department examine existing packaging to find weak spots and identify potential causes.
- Our in-house paper laboratory carries out a series of tests to find out what the existing material specification is and if incumbent supplier is supplying agreed specification.
- Once the results of paper tests are known, our CAD team decide whether existing designs with a material specification increase is fit for purpose or if a completely fresh approach is required. This decision is made by taking into account all the steps involved in problem 3: reduce costs by design.
- The final solution or recommended solutions are then supplied for customer approval.
- We recommend that the solution is transit trialled to fully test the improvement in spec or design is successful along its natural journey.